The following trainings are available either on set dates (as below) or in a customised fashion. All scheduled courses include lunch and coffee/tee. In case you’re interested in an on-site course delivery, please contact us for pricing. We’ve been able to deliver courses for even very small teams (3 persons) efficiently!
Public course registration can be handled online via Eventbrite (the links on each course bring you to an Eventbrite event) or via email to email@example.com . Either way both credit card and invoicing alternatives are available.
All Nordcloud courses are available via us, see the events here.
Our Champion Authorized AWS Instructor, Johannes Verwijnen, is teaching the following public courses for Nordcloud:
- 28.-30.9. Developing on AWS, Helsinki, register here
- 19.-21.10. Developing on AWS, Stockholm register here
- 27.-29.10. Planning and Designing Databases on AWS, Helsinki register here
- 30.10. Deep Learning on AWS, Helsinki
- 2.-3.11. DevOps Engineering on AWS, Helsinki
- 16.-19.11. The Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS, London
- 20.11. Practical Data Science with Amazon SageMaker, London
- 23.-25.11. Advanced Developing on AWS, Helsinki
Data Science courses
Python for Data Scientists
Python & notebooks seem to be the new standard for Data Science, Big Data and Machine Learning activities. Worried about your Python skills? This course will introduce you to the basics of Python - from the Data Scientists perspective.
- Just basic Python
- Jupyter notebooks and other similar products
- Data science libraries: NumPy, SciPy, pandas
- Visualization libraries: Matplotlib, seaborn, Altair, plotly, bokeh
This 1-day course is scheduled as follows:
We’re currently evaluating future courses to be taught online. Let us know of your interest!
Please note that attendance to the courses is limited and places will be reserved in order of received payments. Unpaid reservations are not honored. Any payments will include VAT at the prevalent rate. Verwijnen & Verwijnen Oy withholds the right to cancel any course up to 14 days prior to the scheduled delivery. In that case any payments will be reimbursed in full.
Check the Eventbrite Event details for more specific cancellation policies.
Our online payments are handled by Eventbrite and Stripe.